EDIT MY SITE
Video Tutorials Coming Soon.
LOGIN TO THE BACK-END OF YOUR WEBSITE
Use your Username & Password provided to you by your website administrator to login.
CHANGE TEXT ON A PAGE
- Once logged into your site, select “Pages”.
- Choose a page you wish to edit by clicking on it’s name.
- Make sure you are using the Divi Builder plugin. If your not click the “Use Divi Builder” button
- Select “Preview Changes” on the right hand side of the screen. This will open a new window that shows you the changes you have made.
- Minimize the preview window or drag it onto a 2nd monitor
- Under the purple section labeled “The Divi Builder” you’ll see boxes within boxes. These are the boxes that make up the layout of your page and the boxes that hold your content. Locate a box named “Text” or the name of the section your looking to edit.To edit a box click the icon at the top left corner of a box that has 3 lines. This will open a settings dialog box. On the first page of the dialog box that popped up you should be able to find a text editor. Make sure the “Visual” tab is selected. Within this box you can edit your text. When finished click the bottom right button called “Save & Exit”.
- Click “Preview Page” again on the right side of the screen to refresh your preview page.